Whether you or the business you represent is featured in a past edition or you’re a legal professional looking into the possibility of being featured, it’s important to know that your Vanguard article and custom brochure can add to your online reputation— if you put them to use.
So, how exactly can a feature add to your online reputation? Simple, it offers exposure and gives you and your business more of credibility online. Below you’ll find a how-to guide to make the most of these unique marketing materials.
Vanguard Feature Article
Sharing your article online and across social media will help to boost its ranking in Google search. Plus, it will allow your clients and business partners to easily read and organically share the article, as well. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Post your custom “As Featured in Vanguard” badge on your website.
- Your badge is the easiest way to put your article in front of your clients and prospects. Plus, it links directly to your case study! Here’s how it works: locate your case study on our website and find the embed review link on the right sidebar. Copy and send the code to your web developer — or do it yourself! For more detailed instructions, click here.
2. Share on your company’s and top executives’ social media sites.
- Use a shortened URL and be sure to mention us.
3. Display a link to your article on your website.
- Post a brief message on your home page with a link to the original article.
4. Tell your employees to spread the word.
- Email your team a brief message asking them to share the article across their social media sites.
Custom Digital Brochure
Your custom digital brochure, which is a magazine-type version of your article, is a valuable and impressive marketing tool you can use to showcase your story.
Here’s how you can use your digital brochure to market yourself and your business online:
• Insert the thumbnail image (with a hyperlink to your article) in your email signature to enhance brand awareness with everyone you correspond with.
• Submit the brochure to prospective clients.
By putting these strategies to work, you can build a solid online reputation for your business. If you would like any additional tips on how to maximize the use of your article and custom brochure, please contact us at [email protected].